In order to take lessons
at my studio, the following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of five 30 minute practice sessions should be
completed each week.
- The assignment sheet should be filled in each week with the
amount of time practiced.
- All assignments, including theory, must be completed each
- For the younger student, a parent must regularly sit down
with his/her child during practice.
- In my experience, the more involved and/or aware the parent
is, the more successful the student is. Please click here
to read additional tips for parents.
I am committed to
providing lesson curriculum and instruction that is flexible to
meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the students and their
Along with a well-tuned
piano, students will need a metronome to assist them with their
It is my hope that
each student will develop a great love for music and will enjoy
sharing their musical talents with others.